- Salinity Probe Stability Assembly
- 36in of 1/4in supply-line hose
- SICCE Micra compatible Pump adapter for 1/4in RO Line.
Important Installation notes
- Must be supplied constant 60 to 100 GPH of flow.
- Ideally, the supply line is fed by a small pump or manifold port after in-sump filtration.
- Probe with SPS Kit can be installed in any area of your sump, overflow or drain chamber.
Monitoring Salinity in an Aquarium can be a Challenge
Get Reliable and Consistent Readings with the SPS Kit
One of the biggest challenges with conductivity probes is getting a consistent reading. Many times, the reading is fouled by small bubbles or debris getting on to the probes and end.
The SPS – Salinity Probe Stability Kit Solves the Problem.
Easy to Use
Simply slip the SPS kit over the end of your probe, connect the 1/4in supply line to a small pump such as a Neptune PMUP, SICCE 90 GPH Micra or even an open port on your manifold. For the best results, supply the SPS kit between 60 to 100 GPH of consistent and constant flow.
Designed to Produce Consistent Readings
The SPS Kit is carefully designed to create just the right amount of water movement and constant pressure around the probe to provide a solid and reliable reading. It will also shielding the probe from bubbles and other debris. If a bubble does get in, the SPS kit’s constant flow over the probe will act to flush it out and help the reading recover quickly.