This skimmer is designed for use on reef tanks where biological filtration is not necessary, but still incorporates all of the other features that have made the BAK-PAK™ line of skimmers so popular.
The "Tri Chamber" design of the BAK-PAK™ 2R+ takes the place of the biological section, and when combined with a new and improved outlet design, provides an effective way to reduce bubbles caused by system imbalances.
- Incorporates CPR's proven high performance rejuvenation protein skimmer.
- No need to purchase an overflow or return pump, the BAK-PAK™ 2R+ simply hangs on the back of your tank.
- Use on tanks utilizing the Berlin or Jaubert Method, where supplemental biological filtration is not desired.
- Easy to setup, easy to use, easy to clean.
- For tanks up to 60 gallons. For larger tanks use the BAK-PAK™ Dual Pak.
CYHO2R+ Body Size: 7.5" wide, 3" deep, 17" height
ANNOUNCING NEW PUMP FOR BAK-PAK MODELS
CPR is pleased to announce an exciting new enhancement to our popular Bak-Pak protein skimmer line.
The new Accela pump is similar to the Maxi-jet 1200, however, it includes some important added benefits. The pump has been modified to include a venturi intake which efficiently draws in more air with less restriction on the pump. This results in more effective protein skimming with a significantly increased "sweet spot" for skimmer operation.
- Increased air to water ratio
- Less restriction on the pump results inlonger pump life
- Modest power consumption- 20% less than the Maxi-jet 1200
- UL listed with a 6 ft. grounded plug
The SR3 is an in-sump skimmer that features a newly designed baffle system. Its
narrow footprint is perfect for small sump spaces including the BioCube 29 tank by
The SR3 easily slides inside of the middle chamber of the sump section of the BioCube
29 without any modifications. The lid closes as originally manufactured and the collection
cup can be easily removed for cleaning through the rear access hatch.
- In-sump skimmer with narrow footprintperfect for small sump spaces including the BioCube 29 by Oceanic
- Includes side mounted venturi pump to fit into confined spaces
- Dual return chamber and underwater return to effectively remove excess bubbles
- Simple skimmer adjustment using CPR's collection cup assembly and O-ring support
- Dimensions 8 5/8"L x 2 7/8"W x 14 3/8"H 19"H needed to remove collection cup