PocketExpert Guide: Marine Invertebrates
500+ Essential-To-Know Aquarium Species
RONALD L. SHIMEK, PH.D.
- Profiling some of the most beauiful and bizarre animals that make their way into marine aquariums, this second entry into the bestselling PocketExpert Series covers more than 500 species and groups of special interst to reef aquarists.
- Written by an invertebrate zoologist and avid marine aquarist
- More than 500 world-class color identifying photgraphs
- Includes: Scientifc and Common Names; Maximum Size; Range; Natural Habitat; Lighting; Fooda and Feeding; Reef Aquarium Compatibility; and Captive Care advice
- Covers: crustaceans (shrimps, crabs lobsters); corals (soft and stony); anemones; echonoderms (crinoids, sea star, brittle stars, urchins, sea cucumbers); mollusks (clams, snails, nudibranchs); sponges; bryozoans; worms; and many others
- Easy-to-use field guide format
- 448 pages
- Full-color photographs throughout