|Total water volume
||USA Cast 3/8"
||2 x 1" slip/slip
||3 x 4"
||19" x 14 1/2"
||6" to 12"
||13 3/4" x 14 1/2" *
||2 - 6" diameter x 10"
|Right Side Level Indicator
|Left Side GEO logo
- *Probe holder comes with 3 standard size holes and one larger to hold temperature probes.
- **Heater holders will hold a heater with maximum diameter of 1".
- ***Due to canisters in Return Chamber dimensions are 7 1/4"x 14.5".
- ****Float tree comes with 2 holders for standard hexagon nut floats and 1 holder for pressure tube or probe up to .7" diameter. Tree is adjustable from 4"-12" of water depth.
- *****Canister designed to be run with carbon, GFO or Bio-pellets. 1/2" ball valve and manifold included. Each canister will hold 7 cups or 1.7 liter.
- All sumps come with 200 micron socks.
- All sumps come with 20ppi foam insert for baffle bubble trap.
- This model comes in black or white.
Everything has it's place in a GEO sump! Introducing the NEW "R" Series.....
The new GEO "R" series sumps include everything you could imagine in a small and very organized package. We spared no expense in fabricating these works of art. We are proud to be the first to provide a sump with a built in fluidized canister as a standard to our line.
Socks and Silencers
GEO "R" series sumps feature flush trim drop in socks and coarse pre filter silencers. Dirt will not collect on the overflow surface due to the extra care given in counter sinking the socks. The silencers reduce splashing noise and also help prolong sock life by catching large debris before flowing into the socks.
Probe, Dosing and Heater Holders
GEO "R" Series sumps include a probe holder with 3 standard size holes and 1 large to accommodate temperature probes. All "R" Series sumps come with a 4 dosing rod holder with guide holes in the top framing. Something you dont find in most sumps, but is standard in our "R" Series is the double heater holder. The heater holder will hold heaters up to 1" in diameter. Please refer to a specific model for heater length.
Each of the GEO "R" series sumps feature the newly designed fluidized canister with built in manifold fitted with 1/2" ball valve. All you need to do is add your return pump of choice and connect it to the 3/4" slip bulkhead. You can control water flow to the fluidized canister via 1/2" ball valve. Our fluidized canister is easily removable with the release of 2 unions. This canister is designed to run carbon, GFO or bio pellets.
Float Tree for ATO and Alarms
Another unique feature in the GEO "R" series sumps is the fully adjustable and removable Float Tree located in the return chamber. The Float Tree consists of 3 holders, two hexagon holders for ATO or alarm floats and one holder for a pressure sensitive switch or additional probe. Our Float Tree is THE sump fixture for water level control and top off. Floats, pressure switch and probes are not included.