Producing amazing color rendition and shimmer effects, the Cannon PRO 50 efficiently penetrate water up to 2.5m in depth or can spread light over very wide areas to mimic natural sunlight conditions. Compact in size, they deliver over 20% more light output than theirpredecessors. Anew high density multi-chip emitter coupled with a glass optical lens produces an intense, sharp beam of light penetrating water more effectively than metal halides.
Water resistant and IP65 rated, the thick aluminum heat sink efficiently dissipates heat, requiring no cooling fan. ETL listed for wet environments.
Featuring an easy to mount swivel bracket assembly, each pendant includes three glass optical lenses in 60, 90 and 120 degree angles, providing the right amount of light right where you want it. A controllable Meanwell HBG driver efficiently powers the multi-chip LED while keeping things cool. Safety harness cable, 8 ft. 120VAC power cord, control cable connectors and a silicone light snoot are also included.\
- Energy efficient 50w multi-chip LED array
- ControllableMeanwell HBG driver (1-10V, PWM, Analog)
- Three glass optical lenses 60,90,120 degree
- Silicone snoot discretely hides lens glare
- Swivel mounting bracket for easy installation and adjustment
- Height: 455mm (17.9 in.)
- Diameter: 160mm (6.3 in.)
- Weight: 7.2 kg (16 lb.)
- Snoot Length (optional): 64mm (2.5 in)
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Max Power Consumption: 132.2 watts
- Max Output: 36VDC
- Control Input: 0-10V, PWM, analog
- Color Spectrum: 5,000K-6,000K White
- Flux: 5,760lm
- Efficacy: 104.4 lm/w
- Color Spectrum: 10,000K-12,000K White
- Flux: 4,364 lm
- Efficacy: 80.1lm/w