- PE Saltwater Pellets: A nutrtitionally complete fish food for saltwater aquarium fish.
- Formulated with fresh PE MYSIS Shrimp results in a highly palatable and digestible diet.
- PE MYSIS Shrimp sustainably harvested by Piscine Energetics is naturally gut loaded with phytoplankton rich in Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and high protein content.
- Contains astaxanthin: a powerful antioxidant, natural color enhancer and immunity booster.
- Designed and manufactured in Canada at Piscine Energetics feed laboratory.
- Slow sinking pellets.
- 42% Crude Protein
Hand crafted in small batches at the Piscine Energetics' laboratory in British Columbia, Canada; PE PELLETS are a highly palatable, nutritionally complete fish food designed to enhance coloration and induce an energetic feeding response in all varieties of fish. Both saltwater and freshwater PE PELLETS contain fresh PE MYSIS as the leading ingredient; resulting in a rich, nutritionally complete diet.
PE PELLETS offer convenience with no loss of palatability. PE PELLETS are slow-sinking, designed with just the right amount of buoyancy to ensure every member in your aquarium receives excellent nutrition.
As a general rule, feed PE Pellets two to three times daily as much as your fish will eat in 3 minutes.
Saltwater PE PELLETS Available:
- 56g bag: 1mm pellet size
- 113g bag: 2mm pellet size
- 226g bag: 3mm pellet size
*Can be used to feed freshwater or saltwater fish, the ingredients are the same for the freshwater and saltwater version, only the packaging is different.