ATI 48" 6x54W SunPower T5 High-Output Fixture complete with individual parabolic-style reflectors for each bulb made from silver-coated 98% reflective German-made aluminum, active cooling system w/ 2 fans, built-in electronic ballasts, acrylic shield, two 10 ft power-cords and a sleek, adjustable "Grip-Lock" style hanging kit. (Bulbs sold separately.)
Common Sizing Guideline: soft coral tanks up to 160 gallons, mixed reef tanks up to 130 gallons and SPS dominated tanks up to 110 gallons. Recommended Tank Depth: up to 30" with carefully planned placement of corals. Power Consumption: approximately 324 Watts. Warranty: 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
1. Unbeatable Performance: Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures. Active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature improving both bulb output and bulb life.
2. Energy Efficient: Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally sized T5 fixtures without using more energy.
3. Contemporary Design: Slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1" high. All components including the T5 ballasts are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, 2 power-cords and an AC-DC Adapter to power the fans.
4. Independent Lamp Control: Fixture is wired with 2 bulbs on one power-cord and the other bulbs on the other allowing for independent control and dawn-dusk simulation.
5. Quiet, Cool Operation: Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
Dimensions: 47.0" x 13.4" x 2.1" (L x W x H)